Saturday, August 11, 2012

This is What I Believe


Life is absurd. It is full of complexities. When someone is born, there is someone dies. That is how the world works. This reality really struck me of what am I going to believe. It makes me skeptic and doubtful of things around me. And from that point, it may somehow right to say and adopt the line from the movie “Naked Weapon” that states, “Life is unfair and that’s the essence of life.” It is something an irony of what the religion taught me about. Religion promises eternal happiness, peaceful life, joy and full of graces. However, opposite to that, struggles, pains, sufferings and tribulations are present and continue to dump me in the snare of this earthly life. How can I sure of those promises if it is contrary to what I have experienced? True. It places me in the state of uncertainty. But despite those circumstances, faith has its place to carry me out of this state of doubt and let believe pushes me up and away from despair. Faith is what I hold, is what I believe of. Faith makes me wise and able me to understand its mystery. Because of faith, here I am, struggling, pushing, moving forward, fully alive. This is what I believe.



Comment:

            The world is what you make of it. Every earthly suffering has value. It proves to show that what we are living in is finite and limited which also points out that there must be something infinite and unlimited. Those promises you mentioned are not meant to be fulfilled in this realm of reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment