Saturday, August 11, 2012

Revealing the Secret


The movie is quite inspiring. It makes me believe what I believe. Personally, it motivates me to live my dreams, to learn to believe and to strive for my goals. It posits the idea of optimism, of self-esteem, of independence. It enlivens me to focus, to dig deep on my aspirations, on my belief. In positive sense, being the masterpiece of my own life, leads me to work for it, live it and nurture it. It connotes the responsibility its equivalent. It seizes me to have my own disposition and the world cooperates with what I think and want.

            However, all those positive things have its illogical connotation. It captures the idea of independence, that we can create our own world where in fact we are social beings. Our faith may disappear if one would believe fully on this law of attraction. It is not universal to say that what we think and what we feel is always a match. It does not follow. It is indeed relative.

            The documentary also shows irrelevant situation that is impossible to apply in the status quo. Vouchsafe in the situation of individuals who have the same object of aspiration. To whom, that object will be granted? If the universe works for that, it is impossible, unless the universe will create same object. Magic?

            Perfections that this movie portrays, is vague to attain. Having the imperfect world, we are full of imperfections. We should accept the fact that we cannot possess all what we want as the movie shared the other way around. Finally, if we think that some of the positive thoughts in the movie could uplift our way of life and strengthen our faith, so be it and e must believe on it. On the other hand, if not, it is better to think of it as a challenge to conquer and to test our faith. It teaches us to be firm and to value optimism.




Comment:

            And you might want to ask why it is possible for others. I believe it does not diminish the existence of the transcendent to whom supplication and thanksgiving are offered. It is just a matter of the amount of belief e put in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment